Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Merry Christmas!

Howdy!
I don't know about you, but I never really thought of Cows being a Christmas "thing". But after seeing this cutie called "Charlie's Christmas" from High Hopes,  I wonder why we didn't think of this years ago!! He's just so cute and perfect for so many people, especially farmers! Charlie is perfect to colour to make a card using non-traditional Christmas colours!
I stamped Charlie onto some Copic friendly paper and then using mu Copic Sketch markers, coloured him in. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut Charlie out and added him to my card with foam squares. I decided to use papers from the Photoplay "Kringle & Co." 6x6 collection. The HH sentiment called "Your Herd" matches perfectly for Charlie! A bit of ribbon, and Crystal Stickles on Charlie's hat finish off my card.
Copics Used:
N6, N7, N8
W3, W5, W7
C00, C0, Copic 0
R01, R02, R35, R37, R39

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: