Monday, November 29, 2021

Brewin' A Cup ... again

Howdy - MichelleO here today - Have you been over and seen all the cute new images at High Hopes Stamps for the month of November? GNOME MANIA! Is going on there! Now I was so in love with one of the images that this week since it was out on my desk I just had to make a second card with it! I adore "Brewin' A Cup"  just so many people I know that would get a chuckle with this little Gnome and his coffee pot! 

 
Now for my first card with this image I went with the coffee tones... but for this one I went perky and bright! I found some older Cosmo Cricket papers with a cross stitch theme... made me think of a vintage kitchen wall paper - And I love the colors! I colored with my Copic markers (colors below) and then stitched down thinks with a zig zag and straight stitch. Love when papers are two sided so you can mat with matching colors! Don't you? I used the perfect sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Brew-tiful"  

These Gnomes just make me grin! And a Gnome with Coffee is just perfect for a few people I know! 

Copic colors used -

To see all the fun Gnomes click HERE and you will pop right to them! You will find some new friends with them I am sure! 

Have a "Brew-tiful" Day!


 

No comments: