Thursday, November 25, 2021

Not A Bill

 I don't know about you but I love getting happy mail! I have most of my packages delivered to my office because the post office is open less hours than I work but I also love getting cards delivered to my home address.

There is something about getting a card especially a handmade one that gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me smile. I like to send cards too - sometimes "just because and of course for the traditional Christmas and holidays. 
"Not A Bill" from the Gnome Mania new release will be perfect for me to send to my friends and family who need a pick me up or just so they know I am thinking about them.


                                                                  
After stamping this cutie on Copic marker friendly paper, I colored him cut him out using a cross stitch die and set him aside. Patterned paper from the Cream and Sugar and So Punny paper pads from Doodlebug were perfect for my card. I cut them to fit my 5.5" x 5.5" card base and to fit the layers for my design. I used a notebook edge die on the edge of one of the pieces and stamped the sentiment and put it on matching card stock and tucked it under the image. A bow and some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Not A Bill - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Just A Note - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Sugar & Spice, So Punny - Doodlebug


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, cross stitch square die - Gina Marie Designs, notebook edge die - Your Next Stamp, ribbon, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Skin  - EOO E21 E11

Mailbox - C1 C2 C4 C5 E23 E25 E29

Shoes - E23 E25 E27

Envelopes - E50 E51 E53

Heart/Flag - R24 R27 R39

Coat - BG13 BG18 BG09

Shirt/Hat - BG10 BG11 BG13

Grass - YG03 G17

Beard - C0 C1 C2    



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: