A coffee to go is always a good thing. Whether it be first thing in the morning, midmorning or afternoon or evening it is mostly for one reason only -- it helps with their mojo. There is no doubt that it gets one motivated to go about their tasks whatever they may be. But it is also enjoyable.
Using Tsukinko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped this image onto XPress It Blending Cardstock and then coloured it with Copic Markers. I used an Eyelet Elegance Rectangle Die to cut the image out. Even though it isn't showing up too well, but a Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen was used on the alternating stripes of his hat. Some twine and enamel dots finished off this CAS A2 card.
- Stamps: Hot Brew - SLF024, Coffee to Go - FLL020. both from the new Gnome Mania Release, High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Capsule Collection - Lincoln Linen (DoCrafts Papermania)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Cotton Pearl
- Beard: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- Clothes: E55 - Light Camel, E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00 for hat
- Shoes: T3 - Toner Gray No. 3, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, T0 - Toner Gray No. 0
- Cup: E19 - Redwood, E18 - Copper, E17 - Reddish Brass
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen: Clear (used on the Gray sections of the hat)
- Die: Eyelet Elegance Rectangle - Gina Marie Designs
- Miscellaneous: Twine and Enamel Dots