Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Perfect Blend!

Happy Tuesday!
I love when I can get together with my friends and chat over a good cup of coffee! The "Let's Chat" Gnomes from High Hopes Stamps are adorable and this card will be going out in the mail soon! As the sentiment "Perfect Blend" says..... coffee and friends are the perfect blend!


After stamping my image onto Copic friendly paper, I coloured in parts of the image with my Copic Markers. I decided to use papers from the Sunny Studios "All Is Bright" 6x6 pad. I had some fun on this card and paper pieced the Gnomes outfits from the matching paper. I haven't paper pieced in awhile and forgot how fun it is and adds a different element to your card. Using a stitched oval die I cut out the image and added it to my card base. A few diamond gems finish everything off.

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11
Beards: C00, C0, C1, C2
Boots: C5, C7, C8
Chairs & Tablecloth: R24, R27, R29
Cups: RV52, RV55/ YG17, YG23
Wood Parts: E23, E25, E27
Ground: W1, W2, W3
Outline: B0000, B000, B00


Don't forget to head on over to High Hopes and check out the Gnome Mania release!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: