Tuesday, November 30, 2021

You're Great!

Hi!
It's the last day of the "Gnome Mania" release over at High Hopes Stamps! The Design Team sure had a fun time playing with all the new images! Today my card uses the adorable "Let's Go Sledding" and the "Gnome Mistake" sentiment.
I wanted to use non-traditional colours on my card today so I decided on a pink and black colour combination. I used some papers from the Paper Rose "B & W Christmas" 6x6 collection and layered pink cardstock behind it. Next I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Copic Friendly paper and coloured the image in with my Copic Sketch markers. I cut the image out using a Gina Marie Designs "Pleated Circle" die. For some added dimension, I popped up the image and sentiment with some foam tape.  A nice white bow finished everything off.
Copics Used:
Skin: E11, E21
Beards: N0, N1, N2, N3
Pink Outfit: RV04, RV06, RV09/ N6, N8
Black Outfit: N6, N8, N9/ N2, N4
Sled: N0, N1, N2, N3, N6, N8, N9/ RV06, RV09

Don't forget to head on over to High Hopes and check out the Gnome Mania release!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!



 

No comments: