Thursday, April 28, 2022

Warm Friendship

  I love adding stamps to my collection that make me smile and "Turtle Friends" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps does just that. I smile because it brings back a special memory for me. We were having hubby's family and our son and his girlfriend over for dinner.  

When our son and his girlfriend came he walked in to the house with a grin and his hand behind his back. He said hi and then presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.....just because.........sweet right?! And to make the day even sweeter, my hubby had brought me flowers earlier in the day too! Yup, I was one spoiled lady that night.



 I stamped my image on alcohol marker friendly paper I coloured it with Copic markers and cut it out with a square xstitch die. Next I cut patterned paper from the the Coffee and Friends pad by Echo Park to fit my 5.5" x 5.5" card base. I added each piece of patterned paper to matching card stock and glued everything down. Then I stamped the sentiment, cut it out with a fish tail banner die and mounted it on to card stock. A stitched ribbon bow and enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Recipe 

Stamp: Turtle Friends (TDG026) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Friendship (FDG023) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Coffee and Friends - Echo Park 


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon, fish tail banner die, enamel dots, square xstitch die - Gina Marie Designs


 Copic Markers:

Tree - E34 E35 E29

Turtles - YG17 YG67 G29 YG25 G24 G28 E55 E57 E29

Mouths - R20

Flowers/Bowtie - E01 E02 E93 E95 Y04 YG01 YG03

Grass YG01 YG03

White gel pen 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



No comments: