Thursday, March 23, 2023

Spring In The Air

 Monday marked the first official day spring where I live. It was sunny for the first time in a long time but the rest of the week is snow and rain in the forecast. We usually get quite a bit of rain in the spring which my dog isn't a fan of. He has never liked getting wet but the thing that makes me giggle is that he will jump over a puddle or find a way to walk around it before he ever walks through it. He has always done this and every time it makes me giggle - it's the cutest little jump and it gets me every time.

We often get caught in random showers and down pours on our walks and that seems to be what has happened to Teddy and his family! At least they remembered to grab a cute umbrella so they can enjoy the rain shower and play in the puddles! Meet "Teddy's Family" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps - maybe they should meet my dog and show him how to enjoy the puddles <smile>



 I stamped Teddy and his family on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out with a square pleated lace die. Lawn Fawn patterned paper was a great match for the stamp and the spring feel I wanted for my card. I kept the layout and layers quite simple on this one to keep the focus on this adorable stamp. The sentiment was stamped using my Misti, cut and added to matching card stock. Some ribbon, a bow and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Teddy's Family (TDG045) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Spring Is In The Air (FDG036)
Patterned Paper - Flower Market - Lawn Fawn

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, ribbon, enamel dots, pleated lace square die - Gina Marie Designs

Copic Markers
Bears - E43 E44 E47 E49 R00 R11 R21 R22
Dress - Y11 Y15 Y35 Y17
Umbrella - E30 E31 E43 YG01 YG03 YG17 G28
Water - B24 B28 B37


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

Love this adorable family squeezing in under that cute umbrella! Your colouring and shading is spot on! Love those soft green papers!! In fact I love everything about this awesome card! But I especially love the story of Moe and puddles. I can just picture him doing that! Another amazing make my uber talented peep!