Thursday, March 2, 2023

Camping Adventures

 The vault is open and the "Thoughts of Spring with Friends" release is out of retirement at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! This release has bears and hedgehogs, and kids with dogs and more! You can see the full release here

My first card with this release features "Buddy Bear Camping" and is inspired by my brother in law and nephews. Every time the opportunity presents itself, they are off on a new adventure - camping in the mountains - yes even in the winter, cross country skiing on a mountain edge on a trail barely wider than their skiis, hiking and so much more.  Sometimes they film their fun so we are literally on their adventures with them......like skiing on the edge of a mountain .... I could hardly watch! I think Buddy Bear Camping is perfect for a card for one of them and I will sit in the comfort of my home and wait for the next video sharing their adventures.


After stamping my image on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured it with Copic markers and hand fussy cut it.  I also did the same with the mountains stamp and added some Diamond Stickles to the peaks for the look of snow. Patterned paper from Carta Bella and Craft Consortium were perfect to help build my scene. I added die cut grass, trees, part of the mountains stamp and a cloud to the blue paper and then cut it out with a circle die. I cut a card stock circle to put behind it using my Fiskars circle cutter and glued them together. Next, I cut the striped paper to fit the 5" x 5" card base along with matching card stock. The sentiment was stamped with my Misti and added to matching card stock. After gluing the scene circle down, I added the sentiment and attached the coloured image with foam pop dots. Enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Details
Stamps - Buddy Bear Camping (SDG009), Mountains (TDG007) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - New Adevnture (GG038)
Patterned Paper - Gone Camping - Carta Bella, Bloom and Wild - Craft Consortium

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, foam pop dots, tree die - Memory Box, cloud die - Die'sire, grass die - Dress My Craft, circle die, Diamond Stickles, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Bear - E33 E23 E57 E79 N4 N5 N8 N10 R00 R30 R21 R22
Lantern - G85 G94 G99 Y00 Y11 Y15
Shirt - BG72 BG78 B99
Blankets - YG03 YG17 G28 Y38 YR16 YR18
Basket - E34 E35 E29
Bread - E40 E41 E42 E44
Napkin - R05 R17 R59
Mountains, Gear - C1 C2 C4 C5 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: