Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Bella Bear Camping!

 Happy Tuesday!
There's another Re-Release over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! Lora has opened the vault and the "Thoughts Of Spring With Friends" has come out of retirement. Soooo many cuties, you just have to visit the website and take a little look see! This is the adorable "Bella Bear Camping" image! Looks like her map lead her to the right campsite! This month I've challenged myself to use my Silhouette Cameo and make some sort of pop up card. That poor machine just sits there and I seldom use it. I thought it was high time it got a little action.
To begin, I stamped my image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured Bella in with my Copic Sketch Markers. Then using my Brother Cut N Scan I cut out the image leaving a small white border. Next using a "Pop Up Hexagon Tent sag file, I set about cutting out all the parts to the card. This file is really easy to assemble and looks so cute with Bella in front of it. I thought the HH sentiment called "New Adventure" was perfect and added it to an inked edge cloud die cut.
Here's a side view where you can see the different layers pop into slits. I've used designer papers from the Doodlebug "Land That I Love" and "Puppy Love" 6x6 collections. The card folds flat for mailing and fits with my theme this month of Pop Up cards.
Here's a short video showing the card in action.
This pictures shows the card laying flat, perfect for mailing!

Copics Used:
Bear: E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, E49/ R00, R01, R21, R22
Outfit: R37, R59, R89
Backpack: YG93, YG95, YG97
Map: E31, E33
Walking stick: E23, E25

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


No comments: