Thursday, March 9, 2023

Pony Smiles

  I love horses and ponies so when I saw the "My Pony" stamp in the "Thoughts of Spring With Friends" release  I knew I wanted to colour it! I had a horse for a number of years and when I got really stressed out or to "serious" he would do something - like pull a coffee cup out of the garbage and stand there with it in his mouth and bob his head up and down - to make me laugh. 

He also loved little people and was the perfect horse to introduce my nieces and nephews to. They loved having a ride on him and would smile as big as the little girl on this stamp. So many great memories! 


I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic markers and cut the stamp out with a stitched rectangle die. The clouds were added by using a dauber around the edge of a cloud die cut. 
I combined patterned paper from Craft Consortium and Honey Bee stamps to create the layers on the card, added them to card stock and glued them down. Some cotton lace ribbon was added before gluing down the layers. The sentiment was stamped and cut out with a circle die and matching card stock. A bow, wooden horse shoe and enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Details
Stamps - My Pony (TDG043) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - You Make Me Smile (FDG015)
Patterned Paper - Summer Stems - Honey Bee Stamps, Bloom and Wild - Craft Consortium

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, circle die, stitched rectangle die - Your Next Stamp, cotton lace ribbon, horse shoe - Southern Ridge Trading Co., enamel dots

Copic Markers
Pony- E33 E35 E57 E29 E25 E29 E47 E49
Bucket - C1 C2 C4 C5
Bow/Pants - B34 B37 B39
Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04
Hair - E50 E53 E55
Shirt -R81 R83 R85 R89
Flower - R81 E83 R85 R89 Y02
Shoes - E25 E27 E29
Grass - YG61 YG63 YG67

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: