Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Dancing Hedgehogs!

 Happy Happy Tuesday!
Over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps the DT is celebrating the "Thoughts of Spring With Friends" re-release. I am continuing my personal challenge for March to use my Silhouette Cameo and make some sort of Pop Up card. These cuties called "Dancing Hedgehogs" are my inspiration for today's card.
My card base is a svg file called "Square Center Step Card" from the Silhouette Design Store. It folds flat for mailing so I consider it a "Pop Up"! I cut the card base out and then decorated it with papers from the Echo Park "A Perfect Autumn" 6x6 collection. Next I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured these cuties in with my Copic Sketch markers. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut the image out leaving a small white border. For a bit of fun, I popped these "Dancing Hedgehogs" up onto a wobble. Now when you touch it they look like they are dancing. I thought the HH sentiment called "Good Times" was perfect for these dancing critter.


Here's a video showing how the wobble works.

Copics Used:
Fur: E23, E25, E29
Feet and bellies: E00, E11, E21, E23
cheeks: R21

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: