Thursday, September 21, 2023

Fairy Smiles

 It has been awhile since I added to my Thinking of You, Just Because card stash and it is getting low so I decided to add to my stash with this card featuring "Fairy On A Log" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps in some fall colours. I love to send a card to a friend or family member I haven't been able to connect with for awhile. 



After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper and colouring with Copic markers, I hand fussy cut the stamp leaving a thin white edge. I added some sparkle pen to her wings and the flower petals. 
 Patterned paper from Simple Stories and Honey Bee Stamps were perfect for my card so I cut them to fit my 4.25" x 5.5" base. All paper is edged with ink to help the layers pop. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a sentiment strip and cut a matching piece of card stock to go behind it. The stamp is added to the card front with foam pop dots and the card is finished off with enamel dots. 

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Fairy On A Log (SLF030)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Sending Smiles (G276) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Autumn Afternoon - Honey Bee, Simple Vintage Great Escape - Simple Stories

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, enamel dots, Toffee Crunch Memento Ink, foam pop dots, large labels - Spellbinders, sentiment strip - Whimsy Stamps, Spectrum Clear Sparkle Pen

Copic Markers
Log/Hair  - E34 E35 E29
Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04 R20
Mushrooms- E08 E09 E18 E41 E42 E57
Dress - G40 G43 G24 BG96
Flower - Y21 YR21 YR24 E34 E35 E29 
Grass - G43 G24 BG96
Shoes - E41 E42 E57
Wings - E40 E41 E42 blender

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: