Thursday, September 28, 2023

Hedgehog Bubbles

  The ultimate stress relief or if I had been on my feet all day was a nice hot bubble bath. I haven't done it in years but when I was in the restaurant industry or had spent a weekend at a trade show, there was nothing like coming home and sinking in to a hot bubble bath. My favourite kind was chocolate fudge sundae which sadly isn't made anymore - yup, they made a bubble bath that smelled like chocolate! When I saw the "Baby Hedgehog" stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, it reminded me of the days when a hot bubble bath helped me find my smile again. 



After stamping and colouring with Copic markers, I cut the stamp out with a square xstitch die. Patterned paper from an old Pebbles pad were perfect for my design and 5.5" x 5.5" base. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out using a fishtail banner die and cut some matching card stock and patterned paper to add as well. Some sheer ribbon from my stash and enamel dots finish off my card.

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Baby Hedgehog (RDG016)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Filled With Bubbles (H119) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Lullaby - Pebbles

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, enamel dots, ribbon, xstitch die - Gina Marie Designs, fishtail banner die

Copic Markers
Hedgie  - W1 W3 W4 W6 E50 E51 E53 E55
Nose - W4 W6 W7
Water/Bubbles - B000 B00 B41 B52 blender
Tub - C1 C2 C4 C5 C7
Cloth - Y11 Y15 Y35 Y17
Shadow - C1 C2


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: