Saturday, September 16, 2023

Halloween Bat Friends

 Happy Saturday HH fans!

I'm popping in today to share our adorable image called Bat Friends.  I also added the Eek image to this card...love it!  I've said it before & I'll say it again I LOVE to colour Halloween images lol.  The colours just give me so much inspiration & I can't get enough of them.

For this little cutie I decided to place him on the card right side up instead of down.  I think he looks kinda' cool, don't you?


I was visiting a friend a couple of weeks ago & she had this amazing Brutus Monroe Haunted Mansion 6 x 6 paper pack.  The colours matched perfectly to how I coloured the image....so I swiped a few pieces of paper.  I wonder if she will notice she is missing some paper lol.

Copic Colours
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, E21, R02, R00
Bats - C9, C7, C5
Noses - C3, C1, C0
Pants & Boots - C10, C8, C6
Wings - C10, C8, C6, T3, R59, R46, R27
Branch - E29, E27, E25
Bow Tie - R59, R46, R27
Jacket - V28, V25, V22
Shirt - C3, C1, C0

Misc stuff - Copic friendly cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, enamel dots, ribbon

Stamps
Bat Friends TT043 & Eek HH100

I hope you enjoy today's post, thanks for poppin' by!

No comments: