Saturday, September 23, 2023

Standing with some SASS!

 Happy Tuesday HH Fans!

I'm poppin' in today to share this cutie just standing with some sass....she is called Standing Witchy Poo.  The look on her face just cracks me up.  

I used some pretty bold patterned paper in the background...or should I say busy paper.  Typically I shy away from that so that's why my stash is full of it.  But I decided to brave the day & use this piece from the We R Memory Keepers Spookville pad.  It's a seriously old pad but I still like it.  The colours are very muted so I seemed like a good fit behind my very bright witch.  What do you think?

I paired this witch with our sentiment called Take Flight.  I know she isn't flying...but look at that face, she's thinking about it.

Copic Colours
Orange - YR27, YR18, YR16
Black - T9, T7, T6
Hair - YG03, YG01, YG00
Purple - V09, V06, V05
Green - YG09, YG07, YG05
Yellow - Y08, Y06, Y04
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04

Stamps

Misc stuff - We Ro memory Keepers Spookville pad, YNS Grass Die, Memory Box Weathered Tree, Copic friendly cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Stickles Glitter

Thanks for poppin' by today, happy stampin'!

No comments: