Tuesday, November 21, 2023

All that is dear!

 Happy Tuesday HH fans!

Today's I'm sharing our sweet image called Gingerbread Friends which I have combined with the sentiment All That Is Dear on the inside.

I love making Gingerbread cookies & houses too BUT I can't eat any of it.  Sadly I'm allergic to every spice that goes into making them.  My children & husband too can always enjoy the bounty so that's a good thing.

I tried to keep up with my non-traditional colours for Christmas again with this card.  I have quite a bit of patterned paper in my stash that fits the bill lol.  


This is the inside of the card.  I made sure the image on the front fully overlapped the back so you couldn't see the sentiments right away.

Copic Combos
Red - R46, R37, R24
Brown - E35, E24, E33, E31
Gingerbread Boy & Girl - Dark Blue/Green - BG78, BG75, BG72
Gingerbread Boy & Girl - Light Blue Green - BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01
Shading & Grounding - BG01, BG000, BG0000
Cheeks - R02, R01, R00
Candy Stick - R02, R01
Grey - C4, C2, C0


Misc. Stuff - Patterned Paper Sweet Christmas from Holland, American Craft Hot Cocoa, Cardstock Red & Dark Kraft, Frosted Lace Stickles, Satin Ribbon & Enamel Dots

Thanks for poppin' by today, happy stampin'!

No comments: