Sunday, November 12, 2023

It's Ugly Sweater Time!!!

 Happy Sunday HH fans!!

Well I'm not usually here on the blog on a Sunday BUT I just couldn't wait to share my Ugly Sweater Time card with you.

So I started colouring this cutie and AFTER I finished I realized that again the papers I chose weren't going to work.  So this image has been sitting on my desk since last week.  I went on to colour a couple of other images, all the while thinking about what I was going to do with my Gnome.  Oh by the way...I LOVE gnomes, the cute kind not the creepy kind lol.  Mid colouring of another image I had an idea...just go with a couple of brown patterned paper I said to myself.  This is what I came up with, hope you like it.

I'm a huge fan of ugly sweaters at Christmas....I can't say my husband and kids are fans though.

Copic Combos
Red - R59, R56, R46
Blue - B18, B16, B14
Boots - N6, N4, N2
Brown (Hat & Gnome) - E27, E25, E23
Brown (Reindeer) - E25, E23, E21
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11
Shading & Beard- N3, N1, N0
Needles - N6

Misc Stuff - Patterned Paper Honey Bee "Farm Fresh Holiday" & "Gingham Galore", Bazzil Brown & Blue, Enamel Dots & Stickles Glitter


Thanks for poppin' by & happy stampin'!





No comments: