Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Snomans Cup of Love

 Hey Happy Tuesday HH Fans!

It's starting to get a tad cold out now & it just makes me think of a cup of hot coffee or hot cocoa.  I picked Snowmans Cup of Love for my card this week.

I was thinking a little rustic when I coloured this cutie up.  After colouring him my chosen patterned paper just didn't work with the theme so I changed it up to this plaid from Memory Box.  That Memory Box pad is starting to get low, I will be looking for more of it soon.

I'm not sure if anyone else who colours with Copic's finds it challenging to match the E89, E87 combo with other colours.  I know I do.  After some experimenting I chose the darker YG's & I quite like the look.  What do you think?

That beautiful lace ribbon has been in my stash for years, so happy if worked well with this adorable Snowman.

Copic Combos
Shading Blue - B000, B0000
Shading Gray - W6, W4, W2
Green - YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Brown/Green - E89, E87, E84, E81
Cup - W6, W4, W2, R00, R000, E23, E21
Cheeks - R00, R000


Misc. Stuff - Crystal Stickles, Glitter Enamel Dots, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, Lace Ribbon, Honey Bee Gingham Galore "Holiday", Memory Box "Woodsy Plaid", Dark Kraft American Craft Cardstock, Ivy Bazzil Cardstock, Copic friendly cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Thanks for popping by today!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: