Monday, November 13, 2023

Santa in Chimney

Howdy- MichelleO here today! We are getting really close to Christmas! This year has just flown by! Have you started your Christmas Cards yet? High Hopes Stamps has so many fun fun fun images to play with and make your cards perfect for you family and friends. 

This week I pulled out Santa in Chimney! I just love the magic how Santa pops down that Chimney!

 

I colored Santa with my Copics (colors below) and then cut him out. While digging for some Christmas papers I found some older Graphic 45 papers that I knew would be great to pop ole' Santa onto! Perfect Winter Background sky! And loved that vintage Santa pattern as well, so I sewed them together with a zig zag stitch, then stuck Santa down leaving a little bit of base at the chimney to add some Nuvo White paint for my snowy roof top! 

Now Santa... he needed a little more magical bling so some Nuvo glitter paint on his fur trim was perfect addition. The sentiment, also from High Hopes Stamps, I one of my favorites! "Celebrate the Magic of Christmas" It is just the sentiment to use with our mystery of magic on how Santa gets down those chimneys! I punched it out with an EK Success punch then did a faux red mat with a Copic marker. 

Love how this one came out. Wasn't sure about the black card stock base, and zig zag thread. But I love how it makes everything else pop once all together!

Copic colors used -

 

To see all the fun at High Hopes Stamps and get your perfect image for this years cards - click HERE to get there fast! LIKE MAGIC! 

Thanks so much!


 

No comments: