Monday, November 6, 2023

Angel Bear Scarecrow

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I am excited... Fall is here and I love coloring fall images. Today for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out Angel Bear Scarecrow.   

Love how much is going on in this image. The bear is adorable especially with the angel wings. The fun straw hat with flower, crows on his shoulders, turkey hiding behind him and then the pumpkin sitting out front. Fun to color with my Copics (colors below) and then added Nuvo glitter pen to the wings because wings have to have sparkle. 

Found some older Basic Grey paper in my stash that I layered up on a kraft card stock base. No sewing this time as my machine is really acting up. Why is it I feel like I just didn't finish my card without my sewing?? 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Happy Fall Y'all" I created a faux border in orange with a Copic marker. Then digging around I found just enough orange enamel dots to add to the sides. I really need to stock my stash as my color choices are getting low. LOL 

Copic colors I used -

Fun fall card and fun to create. For you to have some fun pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE and fall for lots of fun! 

Thanks so much! 



No comments: