Monday, November 20, 2023

Goliath Christmas Mouse

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I am not ready for it to be time for Christmas. This year has been a blur! But that doesn't mean it isn't coming fast. So time to color up some Christmas cards. And this little image from High Hopes Stamps is just to cute and too perfect for a sweet card for a friend! This is Goliath Christmas Mouse

 
Colors and patterns are a little non traditional. But I just loved the soft red, and greys. And the circles worked well with me kie cutting out the little mouse! 
 
Goliath is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added sparkle with Nuvo glitter pen. And Nuvo white for his tie on beard. He is just so cute! I cut him out with a circle and then matted with a stitch circle. My papers are from Sassafrass and I just adore the scallop edge that is made on the paper. All sewn down with a straight black thread. 
 
The sentiment is from High Hopes Stamps "Merry Christmas" and punches out perfectly with an EK Success ticket punch. 

Simple but sweet! 

Copic colors used - 


For more fabulous images to play with for your holiday cards click HERE to pop straight over to the High Hopes Stamps Web store!

Thanks so much!  



No comments: