Monday, January 20, 2020

Love Birds

Howdy - MichelleO here today .. don't you think romantic Cards are so fun to create. And working with these two "Love Birds" was just wonderful!


Now this card just came together. I decided to cut out this pair of owls with a circle die cut. Then while laying on my desk it seemed they were romancing in the moon... so I went with it. I found a piece of Prima Marketing paper that had a "rail" they could sit on. I cut the bottom of the circle off cutting their toes out to hold on to the rail, then the tails were attached under the rail. The flowers in the pattern paper were cut out to lay over the moonlight. I colored with my Copics (colors below). Then layers were sewed together with a zig zag stitch and placed on a dark brown card stock base.

The sentiment "Dot Out Love is" just was perfect for this pair. Are you feeling their romance?

Copic colors used -


There are so many romantic image at High Hopes Stamps to color up ... Click HERE to see them all.

Thank you


No comments: