Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bear Hugs And Kisses

Hi everyone,
welcome to my blog!

Today I'm sharing a couple cute Valentine's images. This adorable bear is "Lockhart Bear" and the sentiment is "Bear Hugs And Kisses"  from Highhopesstamps.com 

I wanted to create a fun shaker Valentine's card today. First colored my image with alcohol markers then fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The pattern paper is "Filled With Love" and "Confetti" from MY MIND"S EYE The die I'm using to created my shaker is from my stash. I gather all the sequins I own to created an special mix. To finish I stamped the sentiment and layered on red cardstock. Pop the bear and sentiment with 3D foam tape for dimension. I also add glossy accent to his nose and stickles to the lock & key. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

Image is colored with Copics;
body W1 W3 W5
nose C7 C9
key\lock R27 R29 R59


 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: