Saturday, January 25, 2020

No Bones & new die cuts!

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing High Hopes adorable image called No Bones Doggy....isn't he just so cute?!  I have the perfect person to send this card out to.

I had quite a bit of fun creating this card.  I love banners and can never get them quite right unless I have a die to cut them with.  This time I thought why not give my die cutter a whirl.  So I ended up making the little banners that way.  I don't know that I would have been able to do the little ones by hand.  I cut out three sizes of ovals and cut off a piece on the right side of each one.  A little grosgrain ribbon, patterned paper & adhesive dots and this card was all done.

Copic Combo
Grey - T9, T7, T4, T3
Ears & Nose - E04, R20, R11
Bone - E33, E31, E30
Collar - B18, B16, B14
Tag - B18, B16, B14, R27
Paw - E33, E31
Heart - R27

New die cuts from World of Die Cuts by Lora

I'm happy to share a couple of new die cuts that I just put up on the High Hopes website.

This is Boys will be Boys Title & the package also includes this adorable dirt splashed frog sitting on a pile of dirt.  
 
This is new Race Car Set, includes 2 cards & 2 flags with the title.

Our die cuts make the perfect addition to all your scrapbook pages.  Details for the size of each die cut is available over on the website.

Check out ALL the available Die Cuts HERE

Thanks so much for popping in today!

Crafty hugs,
 


No comments: