Saturday, January 11, 2020

I Love You...

Happy Saturday & thank you for joining me today.

I'm having trouble believing that it is January 11th already where does the time go?  I made this card for my daughter, not for Valentine's Day but just to let her know how much she means to me.  Life has a way of putting obstacles in our way that are out of our control & our girl has fought hard to make her voice heard.  It feels good to make a card just because.

I picked Kitty's Heart Frame & the I Love You sentiment.  Our daughter loves cats...oh who am I kidding the kid loves every animal on the planet lol.  That's why we have 2 hedgehogs, 3 dogs & 1 cat, we would have more if her Daddy would cave in.

Don't look at my creased ribbon, I have to figure out how to straighten that out still.  I decided to play around with a couple of different patterned papers for this card...keeping the cardstock neutral.  I added some Stickles for sparkle & adhesive dots.

S171_Card_1wmCopic Combo
Cat - T6, T4, T2, T1, T0
Inside Heart - RV29, RV25, RV23
Outside Heart & Bow - RV69, RV66, RV63
Nose & Ears - E04, R20, R11
Glad you could pop in today, have a crafty day!

Hugs,
SiggyLora1

No comments: