Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Norman Goat!

Hello!
Baby Goats always get all the attention but I think the High Hopes Image "Norman Goat" deserves some love too LOL! I mean look at him.... cute or what!! I picture him being the Matriach of the family with all the little goats surrounding him as he tells the tales of his life!
I chose papers today from the Echo Park's "A Dog's Tale" 6x6 collection. After stamping and colouring "Norman" with my Copic Markers, I cut him out using the CDD Fancy Frame die set. I inked all the edges of my papers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for added dimension.  Don't you just love the HH Sentiment "Humor Me". I think it suits Norman well! Some Burlap ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Goat: W4, W5, W6, W8, R20/ E43, E44
Top: BG72, BG75, BG78
Pants: R24, R29, R56/  Y35, Y38, Y26
Ground & Outline: W0, W3/ BG0000, BG000

For more inspiration using High Hopes Stamps visit out Facebook Group or the Blog! The Design Team is always busy creating amazing cards!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: