Sunday, October 25, 2020

Joy To The World!

Hi friends,
I am here today, sharing a super adorable Christmas card. My card this morning is showcasing two adorable images from High Hopes Stamps!


To begin I stamped "His Love For Ewe" with black ink and colored with alcohol markers. Them I fussy cut it. Since this image is a cute boy I used just glossy accent and white pen for embellishment. The pattern paper is from my stash. I adhesive a few gold sequins to give a bit of bling.


Copic List; skin E000 E21
hair C4 C5 C7
sheep W1 W3 W5
red markers R29 R59
greens markers YG11 YG13 YG17


Here is a close up!
To finish my card I decorated the inside with the same paper, added sequins and used this lovely sentiment called "Bold Joy To World". Hope you have enjoy my card today. Thank you for visit my blog today. Have a BLESS day!

  

No comments: