Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Reindeer Games!

 Happy Tuesday HH Fans!

Today I'm sharing a little bit of Christmas with our image called Reindeer Games.  I matched up this adorable image with the Merry Christmoose, Eh! sentiment.

Instead of fussy cutting out this image on my own I used my Brother Scan N Cut.  I did have to draw a pencil line across the bottom of the image to stop the Scan N Cut from cutting out all my snow.  I just erased it after it was cut.  I used some hill dies, a birch tree, an evergreen set & a snowflake set to complete the little scene.  I only used 2 enamel dots....that's a wow for me.  The dark cardstock is actually navy blue, not sure if you can tell from the pic.  I paired the navy with a deep red cardstock for the mat.  The patterned paper is from a Winter Collection at Michael's last year.  The bottom of the patterned paper had a scene on it so I cut it off & only used the night sky portion for this card.

Copic Combos

Sled - E49, E47, E44, N6, N4, N2

Reindeer - E57, E55, E59, E53, E51, R21, R02

Skin - E04, E01, E000, #00

Black - T8, T6, T4

Red - R59, R56, R46

Grey - C0, C01

Snow - B0000

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Crafty hugs,

 


 

No comments: