Sunday, October 11, 2020

Welcome Fall!

Hi there friends,
today I'm sharing a Autumn card I made using a couple adorable images from High Hopes Stamps!

To begin my card I stamped "Hay Ride" and colored with alcohol markers. Then fussy cut it leaving a small white border. For paper I'm using a 12X12 paper pad called Pumpkin Spice from Paper Smart. I cut a few of the paper a created my background. For the hearts I die cut it with a few stackable stitches hearts from MFT. For embellishes I used my white pen, adhesive a few gold sequins and added glossy accent. To finish I stamped this adorable sentiment called "Welcome Fall" and colored with alcohol markers, LOVE IT! 

Copic List; Hair E31 E33 E37
skin E000 E51
chickens Y11 Y15 Y17 R27 R29 E31 E33
Hay Y11 Y15 Y17 
wagon R27 R29
wheels C3 C4

Thank you for visit my blog today, have a BLESS day!

  

No comments: