Sunday, October 18, 2020

Willa with a Flower

Happy Sunday & welcome to today's blog post!

Today I'm sharing our adorable image called Willa with a Flower.  I have paired Willa with the Bold Happy Birthday sentiment.  I never seem to have enough birthday cards in my stash so I'm on a little mission to get some done.

I don't seem to use blue very much for my cards so I decided to ignore the pink/rosie flower color and work with the patterned paper instead.  The striped paper is from the Up & Away pad by Dovecraft...yes it has been in my stash for several years.  I also used Bo Bunny's Enchanted Garden pad, also an older pad.  I will be a little sad when that Bo Bunny pad is all gone because I love all the colors in it.

I die cut my image with some Spellbinders dies which I also used for the mat.  The little border across the middle of the card, behind the image is a Martha Stewart border punch.  I decided not to put a background on the stamped image & to just leave it white.  A few enamel dots, some glitter & NO ribbon and this cutie was all done.

 Copic Combos

Warm Grey - W5, W3, W1, W0

Ears, hands - E04, R20, R11

Grass, flower stem - G46, G43, G40

Eyes - B00, E02

Ladybug - R17, 110

Bee - Y17, Y15, C8, C6

Wings - E53, E51, E50

Flower - RV69, RV66, RV63

Thanks so much for popping by today!

Crafty hugs,


 

 

No comments: