Friday, October 16, 2020

What a bummer!

Happy Friday & welcome to today's blog post!

I felt like a little humor was in order today so I created this card using Workout Betty (TLF011) from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  This gal just cracks me up, maybe because I can see myself in her lol.  I paired Betty with the Bummer (H263) sentiment also from High Hopes...I think it says it all.

I wanted to keep this card just a little old fashioned if that makes sense so I made it pretty clean & simple.  Just a bit of ribbon & some enamel dots.  I used a Spellbinders die that has been in my stash for years & years....using it today for the first time.

Copic Combos

Hairbands, top, socks, earings - RV19, RV17, RV14

Skin - E04, E01, E00, E000

Shorts, shoes - BV17, BV13, BV11

Weights - BG09, BG07, BG05

Hair - C3, C1, C0

Nails - RV17

Lips - R20

Hope you get a little chuckle from today's card & thanks for popping by!

Crafty hugs,


 

 

 

No comments: