Sunday, November 15, 2020

Christmas Mouse

Hello & happy Sunday HHS!
I'm having a blast creating Christmas card this weekend.
 Christmas is one of my favorite season of the year. Which season is your favorite?

For today I'm sharing "Lg.Chris Mouse" and "Holly Jolly" from Highhopesstamps.com 

Stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. Next used a few of my hearts dies and created a few layers. The patter paper is my stash. Love this sentiment a lot, very pretty right! 

Image is colored with Copics;
mouse body W1 W3 W5
mouse ears C1 C3
mouse nose C7 C9
Christmas lights R27 R39 Y11 Y13 YG95 YG97

Here is a close up!
 I added glossy accent to the Christmas lights and light string. Finally draw some doodles with a white jelly pen here and there on my image. 

To finish my card I stamped the sentiment and layered wit green glitter cardstock. Hope you enjoyed my card today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

  

No comments: