Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Snowlady!

Hello!
I'm a sucker for a cute snowman and today's image from High Hopes Stamps called "Birdies Friend Snowlady" melted my heart! She's just too cute, isn't she??!!
I stamped and coloured my image with my Copic Sketch Markers to match my papers from the Photoplay "Frosty Friends" 6x6 collection. I cut the image out with an Oval die and cut another oval to place behind it. Using more oval dies I cut out some of the Designer paper as well. I used the High Hopes sentiment called "Work of Art"on the front of my card. A simple layout makes this fun card today. 
I popped the image up with foam squares to give the card some added interest. Some ribbon, enamel dots and a bit of Stickles on the heart buttons to finish off my card.
Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1, C2, R01, R22, R24, RV14
BV02, BV13, BV17, E31, E33, E35
G94, G99, YG03, YR04, YR09

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: