Thursday, November 26, 2020

Snow Friends

 I try to let my friends know how much they mean to me on a consistent basis but at Christmas is one of my favourite times to remind them how special they really  are to me. 

This year Christmas will look different for all of us I'm sure and I have been missing being able to give my peeps a hug and will especially miss giving them their Christmas hugs!

"Snowy's Friends" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps just makes me smile, reminds me of my peeps and is a way for me to send a hug in a card to one of them.



I stamped these cuties, coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out using a circle die. I added some Stickles to the white on the scarves (hard to see). 
I kept my design simple and cut a matching cardstock circle using my Fiskars circle cutter. A few sprigs of pine and a sparkly snowflake cut out of a snowflake border were the perfect embellishment along with some matching sparkly ribbon. A stamped sentiment on matching cardstock and some enamel dots finish off my clean and simple design.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Snowy's Friends - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Warmth and Joy - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: A Perfect Christmas - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, snowflake border - Whimsy, pine branch - Tim Holtz, circle die,  Fiskars circle cutter, Star Dust Stickles, enamel dots

 Copic Markers:


Penguin - N5 N6 N10 Y11 Y15 Y17 G05 G07 G28

Bear - N5 N6 N10 E41 E42 E43 GO5 G07 G28

Snowman - N5 N6 N10 YR01 YR04 YR16 B00 G05 G07 G28 R24 R27 R37

Bird  - Y15 Y17 R24 R27 R37 G05 G07 G28



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: