Thursday, November 12, 2020

Define Naughty

  I try very hard to be good every year but I am human and have my moments - wink - so my letter to Santa this year includes a card with a special request.... 

I figure if I get this card featuring "Christmas Gnome" and a mix of sentiments from High Hopes in the mail to Santa soon, I may just have time to get off the naughty list if I'm on it......



I coloured this handsome guy with alcohol markers and then cut him out using a rectangle die. Some Stickles were added to the trim on his boot. I decided to keep my design clean and simple for this one and chose some patterned paper from PhotoPlay to help bring my design together. 

Next I masked the Santa ...I Tried sentiment and stamped just the beginning of it followed by stamping the Define Naughty sentiment - both are trimmed to fit and mounted on matching cardstock. Some enamel dots finish off my card.


Card Recipe 

Stamp: Christmas Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Santa...I TriedDefine Naughty - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Not A Creature Was Stirring - PhotoPlay


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, Star Dust Stickles, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:


Outfit - BG11 BG13 BG49 BG05 BG07 B39

Bow - BG05 BG07 B39

Skin - E00 E11 E21

Present - T2 T4 T6



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: