Friday, November 13, 2020

Little Nicholas & Rodney Reindeer

 Happy late Friday night to all our HH fans!

Phew what a week!  So many things to do & not a lot of crafty me time.  I actually was able to finish up this card earlier today but ran out of time to get it up earlier.  Meet Little Nicholas with Rodney Reindeer & the Fun Merry Christmas sentiment all from High Hopes of course lol.

Last night over on the High Hopes Facebook page I posted my WIP of the images.  I wasn't 100% sure what I was going to do with them at that point but after fussy cutting the images out the light bulb went off.


I chose Photo Play's Christmas Cheer pad for these images.  I am in love with all the colors in this pad, great for masculine cards....can't wait to make more cards with these fab papers.  I picked out 3 different papers before I started to color just to give me some guidance while choosing my Copic colors.

I matched the brown cardstock base to the brown in the plaid paper & went with a Vanilla for the matting.  I picked up the cream with gold twine on clearance at a Winners store a couple of years ago in their after Christmas sale.  I knew one day I would use it.  I cut out the Fun Merry Christmas sentiment with a die & added some self adhesive dots.  I also used some Nuvo Snowflake Glitter on the pom pom & the fur on Nicholas's hat...just a bit of bling.

Copic Colors for Little Nicholas

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04

Hat - R89, R59, R56

Pants & Patches on Jacket - E44, E43, E42

Jacket & Patches on Pants - E19, E17, E15

Boots, Mitts & Belt - W8, W6, W4, W2, W0

Beard & Hat Trim - C1, C00

Hair - E25, E23

Copic Colors for Rodney Reindeer

Body - E27, E25, E23

Antlers - E25, E23, E21

Nose - E25, E23, E21, R21

Hooves - W8, W6, W4

Harness - R89, R59, R56, W6, W4, E27, E25

Thanks so much for popping by & hope to see you again soon!

Crafty hugs,


 

 

 

No comments: