Monday, February 13, 2023

Baby Giraffe

Howdy - MichelleO here today with another adorable Sweet Baby Release image from High Hopes Stamps. I adore this little giraffe. How can you not love a giraffe with heart spots? This is "Baby Giraffe

 
I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then went to look for "baby" printed paper... then ran across this vintage Nikki Sivils paper in my stash and fell in love with the bold fun print and felt it would work with the giraffe... Baby Bold Maybe? Lol and the retro feel was fun too! 
 
Layering up the patterns and matting with black card stock. Punched out a Fiskars border punch in the black as well. I don't do that often but it works here right? Then sewed everything together with both straight and zig zag stitches. 
 
A sentiment of "Precious Little One" also from High Hopes Stamps, punched with the EK Success Ticket punch, then matted with black card stock as well. 

I may have gone a little bold for this baby card. But I think I like it... he he.
 
Copic colors used -
 


Hope you like it too - 



No comments: