Monday, February 27, 2023

Take a Tissue

Howdy - MichelleO here today - This week for High Hopes Stamps I found an image for a little get well card. This is "Take a Tissue"  

My stash of get well cards has gotten really low - and with this sinus season hitting here I needed to color up some well wishes! And this guy is just too adorable and perfect to send as a pick me up. I colored with my copics. (colors below) and found some old K & Company K-Ology papers. I adore the color combo with these papers. I matted the image and sewed down the layers. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Get Well Soon"  Now I accidentally punched my sentiment. Insert sad face here... but then I decided to just go with it! LOL I finished punching both sides and used it! Happy Accident? 

For embellishment I added three white prima shimmer flowers with light pink brads. I had lost these flower forever in my "collection" of craft supplies. So happy I have found them I am loving them all over! 

Hope this one will make someone feel better. Makes me smile. 

Copic colors used -


Now you must run over to High Hopes Stamps Web Store and see all the fun and images to make you smile too! Click HERE to get there fast! 


 

No comments: