Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Best Friends!

Happy Tuesday!
I don't know about you.....but I don't know what I would do without my friends!! These 2 remind me of my Bestie's and crafting buddies! Oh the fun (trouble LOL) we can get into! They always have my back and I love the support they have given to me over the years! This is the adorable High Hopes Stamps called "BFF Girls".
Today's papers are from the Echo Park "Coffee & Friends" 6x6 collection. Using alcohol friendly paper, I coloured these BFF's in with my Copic Markers, trying to match the colours in the papers.  Next I cut the image out with an MFT Stitched Rectangle die and popped it up with foam squares over the layout. I added some leaf sprigs for a bit of interest. I love this sentiment and have used it many times. It's from High Hopes as well and is called "Being A Friend".
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair: Y23, Y26, Y28/ E43, E44, E47
Blues: B91, B93, B95
Greens: YG91, YG61, YG63
Peach: R20, R21, R22
Outline: B0000, B000, B00
Shadow: W1, W3


Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments: