Monday, February 6, 2023

Two Peas in a Pod

Howdy - MichelleO here and I have to ask... have you seen the adorable Release at High Hopes Stamps - Fresh from Retirement the "Sweet Baby"  They are so cute you just want to pinch some cheeks! LOL

My first card I had to color up "Two Peas in a Pod" so so cute! 

 
Just so adorable! I colored with my Copics (colors below) - then I found an old bling oval that I attached and cut out to fit. Found again my BoBunny Only You collection and loved the peach and green colors. I layered them up and sewed them down with a Fiskars scallop punch. 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Like two peas in a pod" a perfect match for this image! 

Copic colors used - 


Now I "need" to run off and color up another adorable bundle! They are just so cute! Click HERE to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store and see them all! 


 

No comments: