Tuesday, February 14, 2023

It's A Boy!

Happy Tuesday!
I'm continuing on with an image from the Sweet Baby Re-Release over at High Hopes  called "Crawling Baby Boy". Oh my gosh, I just love his little diaper bottom! I coloured him in a onesie but you could colour just the diaper if you want!
For my card today I chose papers from the Echo Park "Hello Baby Boy" 6x6 collection. I started by stamping  my image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured him in with my Copic Sketch markers. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut this cutie out leaving a white border around him. I used a Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Frame and a Circle die to pop him up over. I love the little banner dies in the corner. The HH sentiment called "It's A Boy" is perfect for this card. A few enamel dots finish off my card!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95
Onesie: Bg11, BG53, BG57

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments: