Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Just A Note!

Hello! 
Sometimes you just want to send a card to let someone know you are thinking of them or to say thanks. I love this little cutie called " Laydie Buggie's Brush" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. She's really a very versatile stamp that can be used for so many occasions! I used it to send a Valentine's Day card to a friend.  Love when you can use a stamp more than one time!
To start, I stamped my image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured this "Lady Bug" to match the papers from the Echo Park "Jack and Jill Girl" 6x6 collection with my Copic Markers. I've had this collection of papers for a while and thought they were perfect for this card. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut out the image and glued it onto the card base. Love the little MFT Scalloped border and matching enamel dots! I used the HH sentiment called "Just A Note" to finish off my design.
Copics Used:
Reds: R37, R59, R89
Pinks: R81, R83, R85
Black & Greys: C1, C2, C4, C6, C7, C9
Skin: R00, R01, R20

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments: