Monday, May 15, 2023

Cole's Laid Up

Howdy - MichelleO here today -

Went to make my High Hopes Stamps Card this week and this image just seemed good for me this week. All though my issue isn't leg... its hand/arm. LOL This is Cole's Laid Up -

 

We had an car accident this last week, minding our own business and BAM - and we are fine but man I am sore and my hand is still hurting and hard to color... but I kept going cuz I really wanted to see this little guy all colored up and pretty.

I colored with my Copics (colors below) And then found some papers from Echo Park Just be You collection. I LOVE the patterns and colors. I sewed down layers with my sewing machine - and then used High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Back on Your Feet" - perfect! 

And with that flower pattern paper, I went and found more flowers - mulberry roses, Prima green flowers and Martha Steward leaves punches. 

This one makes me grin... even in pain! LOL

Copic colors used - 


No matter what - coloring always makes me feel better - how about you? To find so much to make you smile and color click HERE to get to the High Hopes Stamps Store. 


No comments: