Thursday, May 25, 2023

Don't Worry

 This stamp had me giggling the whole time I was colouring it and all I could think was ... we all get by with a little help from our friends. The ant on the bottom sure is struggling..but look at that smile - through gritted teeth - but it's a smile none the less. I decided to make this card featuring "Drink Lemonade" to add to my stash so I have it on hand when a friend or family member needs a pick me up. 


After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured with Copic markers and hand fussy cut it. After deciding I wanted a picnic scene I found some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and MFT and cut them to size. I die cut a grass border, clouds and a sun to help create my scene and glued everything down. 
Once it was all glued down, I used a circle die to cut a hole in the middle of my scene. I added a card stock circle behind the piece I cut out and added it to the card front with pop dots. Once that was securely attached I glued the stamp to the circle. To finish off the card I stamped the sentiment, added it to card stock and added some enamel dots to three corners. 

Card Details
Stamps - Drink Lemonade (S130) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Don't Worry (FDG021) 
Patterned Paper - Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn, Gingham Galore - MFT

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, circle die, grass die - Crafters Companion, cloud and sun die - Your Next Stamp, enamel dots, pop dots

Copic Markers
Lemonade - Y00 Y11 Y15  
Lemon Slice - Y00 Y11 Y15 V01
Glass - C1 C2 blender
Ice Cubes - B000 blender
Air Bubbles - Y11
Ants - E13 E15 E17 E29 R20 R22
Straw - R05 R24 R39

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: