Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Dreams Come True!

 Hello!
This card just makes me feel happy! The adorable "Annie Block" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, with the cute blue and yellow papers just lifts my mood! Annie is just looking out her window, day dreaming about life. I thought the HH sentiment called "All Dreams Come True" was perfect for Annie!
To start, I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured her in with my Copic Sketch markers. Next I cut her out using a Stitched Square die. I chose papers from the Craft Consortium's "Bright Blooms" 6x6 collection. I love the blue and yellow combination and backed all the designer papers with coordinating cardstock. Crystal Stickles on her polka dots and yellow bows add a touch of sparkle. Some enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Outfit: B32, B34, B37/ Y13, Y19
Clouds: C00, C2
Sky: B0000, B000, B00
YG03, YG17

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments: