Monday, May 8, 2023

High Flyin' Mouse

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I had some fun this week with a "High Flyin' Mouse" for High Hopes Stamps! 

I went for a "cute" fun card with colors that were spring-y! Papers are all from Echo Park Just be You collection. Love all the patterns and they all match perfectly. I then colored my sweet little mouse with my Copics (colors below) and then went a bit nuts with my zig zag stitching on my sewing machine. The texture is just too fun. 

Used my Nuvo white paint pen for some highlights in the image, and then added some fun enamel dots to the paper. For the sentiment I went with High Hopes Stamps "Dot Happy Birthday to You!" It is such a fun font for a sweet card. Just a fun happy card! 

Copic colors used - 

 
There are so so many fun images to play with at High Hopes Stamps - Pop over by clicking HERE and see them all!  
Thanks! 

 


No comments: