Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Make A Wish!

Happy Tuesday!
Everyone needs a cute Elephant in their Birthday card stash, don't ya think?!! This cutie is called "Ele-fun" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! This stamp is easy to colour and helps to make a card quick! Love how she is holding the cupcake. I thought the sentiment "Make A Wish" went perfectly with this sweet stamp!
I started my card by choosing papers from the Honey bees Stamps "Birthday Bash" 6x6 collection. Next I stamped the image onto some Copic friendly paper using Memento ink, and coloured it in to match the papers I chose. I used my Brother Cut N Scan to cut out the image and popped it up with some foam tape for added dimension. A White gel pen made some polka dots and some Stickles added a bit of sparkle.
Copics Used:
T0, T1, T2
R00, R01, R02
V12, V15, V17
Y13, Y19, YR15

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

 

No comments: