Monday, May 1, 2023

Handstand Frog

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I am loving the Bright Spring colors right now. A favorite is green and purple! And this cute little frog is perfect for those colors! This is "Handstand Frog" - he so much fun!

I colored with my Copics, and went with bold colors. Then cut  out with an oval die, with a faux mat with my purple Copic. My papers are from my older scraps. Love the fun Mid Century feel of these. I sewed them with a zig zag stitch.

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Just Hoppin' by" - fun for any bouncing little critter. 

Then still on my desk I had a jar of mulberry flowers - in that perfect purple color. So three of those, with green brad centers, then some Martha Stewart Rose punch leaves. Love how it all came together with these colors. 

Copic colors used -

 

Fun image makes a fun card! And High Hopes Stamps have so so many to choose from! Click HERE to get there quick! 

Thanks so much - 



No comments: