Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Baby Elephant Celebrates

Howdy - MichelleO here today and this week for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out a "little" favorite. This is Baby Elephant Celebrates - a sweet elephant that brings a smile!


I colored with my copics (colors below) and then added Clear Nuvo on the balloon.. and then white Nuvo on his toe nails. Every little elephant needs a really nice Pedi right? I found paper from DCWV Tres Chic collection on a cream colored base. I sewed the layers down with a straight and zig zag stitch. A pink polk a dot ribbon around tied with a bow.  A fun play on words for a sentiment.

Fun card right? Love how cute this image is.

Copic colors used -


 For so many fun cute images make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web site and have some fun looking around! Guarantee you will fill a cart!



No comments: